Thursday, January 28, 2016

art deco and art nouveau

The first time I saw art deco, I was absolutely in love. I love geometrical shapes and patterns. In some cases it almost reminds me of stained glass, like in the churches, It also reminds me of the  the title picture in The Great Gatsby movie. Overall i think its a wonderful design.






art nouveau is beautiful. I looked at drawings and architecture. With the drawings, a lot of portraits in circles. I was really into that. I love when i see drawings of people, but the little extra details and expressions on the people are just spectacular. the architecture is so beautiful. The way some have rounded corners and the shapes. 10/10. I love it so much.


1 comment:

  1. I like your attention to detail in all your posts. You talk about rolls and creases and those are things I never noticed or thought about!

    ReplyDelete